GREENTREPRENEURSHIP – EASIER DONE THAN SAID
The project’s aim is to develop skills, knowledge and competences of youth in order to improve their productivity and employability in the field of green entrepreneurship.
- DURATION: 1. 7. 2015 to 30. 6. 2017 (24 months)
- PARTNERS: PiNA (Slovenia) – applicant, CESIE – European Centre of Studies and Initiatives (Italy), Associação Check-IN – Cooperação e Desenvolvimento (Portugal), Tanzania Youth Cultural Exchange Network – TYCEN (Tanzania), Campaign for Change-Nepal – CCN (Nepal), Fundación SES (Argentina)
- THE PROJECT IS SUPPORTED BY: Erasmus+, KA2 Capacity building in the field of Youth, EACEA
- REFERENCE NUMBER: 2014-3513/001-001
During the project, youth workers active within the partner organisations will develop an educational module in the field of green entrepreneurship and youth employability, and will attend an international training to improve their didactic skills. After completing the training, they will pilot-test the gained learning in their local environment: groups of young unemployed people will be formed in each country. Under the mentorship of youth workers, the participants will gain the knowledge needed for thinking/planning about green business ideas and active participation of youth in the green labour market.
- KEYWORDS: SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT, DEVELOPMENT COOPERATION, EMPLOYABILITY, CREATIVITY